Rules And Discipline
Rules And Regulation
- Ragging is Strictly Prohibited.
- Discipline Among The Students and all Concerced Are The Prime Necessity For All Round Develoment of The College.
- Student Shall Maintain Silence in The Class Rooms And Should Take Proper Care of The College Property.
- Drugs And Smoking Inside The College Premises Are Strictly Prohibited
- Bicycles, Scooter or Motor Cycle Shall be Parked at The Proper Place in tje Parking.
- No Society Can Be Formed In The College Without Permission of The Principal.
- Using Mobile Bluetooth, Ipods, Earphone, Mp3 Head Phone,Etc. Within or Need By Class Room is Prohibited.
- A Minimum Attendance of 75% is Essential to Appear in the Annual/Semester Exams as the Regular Student.
- A Identity Card Is Issued to Every Student And They Must Possess it During College Hours.
- Students Should Clear all dues Before Filing the Final Examination Form.
- Admission to all Classes Will be on The Basis of Merit And Availability of Seats
- In Case of Any Problem, Students Can Approach Their Professor/Principal For Solving Their Problems in Writing.
- Students Shall Not Organize Any Picnic Tours, Get-Together Etc. Without The Written Permission of The Principal.
- Students Should Not Bring Any Outsider to The College Permises Without Permission of Concerned Authorities.
- Students Should Read The Notices On The Notice Boards Regularly or College Webside www.midcollege.com.
- Any Conduct of The Student Which Affects The Descipline And Decorum of The Institution Will be Severely Punished.
- Internal Exam Is Taken By CollegeAuthorities Before Final Exam. It is Compulsory to Appear in The Exam For Regular Students.