National Saving Scheme(NSS)There is a Seperate Unit of NSS in Which Their are More Than 100 Students. They Play The Roles of Group Leaders And Volunteers And Handle Numerous Activities Under The Guidance of Programme Officer.
Programmes Undertaken Under NSS
1. Repaing of The Village Road.
2. Tree Plantation.
3. Eradication of Superstitious Belief And Practices.
4. Free Literacy And Hygience Awareness Campaign.
5. Social-Economic Survey of The Village
6. Blood Donation Camps. 7. Participation in Swachch Bharat Abhiyan.